Entertainment After the Sunset
- V’Canto: this Italian restaurant on Laurel Street has live music in the bar.
- Headlands Coffee Shop: popular with locals (especially students), they have espresso, light snacks, and live music. Located on Laurel Street, next door to V’Canto.
- Piaci’s Pizza: on Redwood Ave at Main Street. They have great pizza and a huge selection of micro-brewed beers.
- TW’s: located at the Tradewinds Motel on Main Street, they now have live music and karaoke on some evenings.
- Coast Cinema: located at Franklin and Maple Streets. They have 4-6 first-run movies showing all the time.
- Silver’s at The Wharf: down in Noyo Harbor, they feature fresh seafood in the restaurant. They also have a large bar adjacent to the restaurant, and the windows look right out on the Noyo River (the building is on pilings in the river).
- Caspar Inn: 3 miles south in Caspar. They have live music and dancing on the weekends.
- Frankie’s: 10 miles south in Mendocino. They have pizza and ice cream, with live music on the weekends.
- Patterson’s Pub: 10 miles south in Mendocino. Popular with locals and visitors alike, decent food in an informal bar atmosphere (complete with TV on during major sporting events).
- Mendocino Hotel Bar: an upscale bar with bar food from the Hotel restaurant. Live music on some weekends. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- MacCallum House Bar: an upscale bar with bar food from the adjacent restaurant. Located in a historic building.
- Little River Inn Bar: an upscale bar with bar food from the adjacent restaurant. Ocean views from the bar.
- Ledford House Restaurant: 16 miles south in Albion. In addition to the great food, their bar has phenomenal ocean views from every spot inside.
- Mendocino Music Festival: The 2013 Festival offers a magical blend of fine music by outstanding performers including orchestra concerts, Big Band, chamber music ensembles, dance, blues, jazz, world, folk, bluegrass and popular contemporary music.
- First Friday: on the first Friday of each month, many downtown galleries and merchants in Fort Bragg stay open later than usual, and people walk around from gallery to store. Many places serve wine and finger foods. The same things happens on Second Sunday in Mendocino.
- Performing Arts: You can find performances throughout the year by the Mendocino Theatre Company, Opera Fresca, and Gloriana Musical Theater.