Make your reservations and come stay at the luxurious Surf and Sand Lodge, the finest oceanfront lodging accommodations "On The Beach" on the Northern California coast.
An intimate lodging option located just steps from the beach, all newly remodeled rooms feature private balconies and patios with plush amenities that make you feel like you are staying in your own beachside home. With nearby downtown and Glass Beach just 10 minutes away, the Surf and Sand Lodge is the perfect place to stay for your next visit to Fort Bragg.
The Surf and Sand Lodge is the premier among hotels and motels in Fort Bragg California and Mendocino County. A place to whale watch from your private balcony or relax in our spa tubs after a hard day out on the mountain bike trails. Now we even offer pet friendly rooms! Family friendly, pet friendly and perfect beachfront lodging for your group.
Beachfront, Seaside Adventures, Discount Options -- we are waiting to hear from you!
- We are only 50 Yards from the Pacific Ocean!
- Ocean Views and Private Balconies: Whalewatch from Your Private Balcony!
- Designated Pet Rooms: we now offer designated pet rooms! Since our property is adjacent to the paved path (no motorized vehicles) through MacKerricher State Park, you can easily walk your four-legged friends for miles along the ocean.
- Luxurious Beachfront Lodging
- Fireplaces and 2-Person Spa Tubs
- Easy Walk to Downtown Fort Bragg
- Hundreds of miles of mountain bike trails within 20 miles of the motel
- Easy Access to Kayaking, Sportfishing, Surfing, and Whalewatching
- Adjacent to MacKerricher State Park Coastal Path (the old Haul Road), allowing you to walk or bike for miles along the ocean. The road is flat and paved for about 6 miles, with connecting paths over to the trail along the ocean. From the Surf & Sand, it is only a 10-minute walk on the path south to Glass Beach.